- Posted January 21, 2014 by
- Escape From Soviet Communism and Russia’s Rule Is Theme Of New Inspirational Book, 'Quest For Freedom' By David Michael Palladino
- Award Winning Children's Book Author Dr Nicole Announces New Award For 'Parents For Sale'
- 70th Anniversary Of The Bombing Of Hiroshima - Author Rodney Barker's 'Hiroshima Maidens' Details Remarkable, Little Known Hiroshima Survivor Stories
- Author Brian McLaughlin's Inspirational Book, 'A Flight Without Wings', Details Amazing Near Death Experience
- Author Brian Aull's New Release, 'The Triad', Offers a Vision To Bring Together a Divided Nation
Terry Allan Christian, Author Of 'What Did Jesus Say' Announces "Walking With The Master" Tour In Tampa, Orlando And Jacksonville FL
“Walking with the Master” is the personal life testimony of Rev. Christian. It begins with his “born again” experience in his early years to the near death experience at 23 that introduced him to the Voice of the Lord. From there he tells the story how the Lord took him from being a stutterer all his life, to becoming a Motivational Speaker delivering over 2500 speeches throughout America.
His journey was filled with inspiration, difficulties and heartaches; however, he explains, it was the words of Jesus that guided and helped him the most.
* He tells the story behind his book ‘What Did Jesus Say’. The day he began the final editing his father had a heart attack and died. His mother died soon after. It would be 10 more years before his book was finally in print as he experienced Job-like difficulties.
* He also talks about his painful divorce and getting injured, not able to properly walk for 18 months, requiring back surgery, followed by life threatening bladder cancer and 3 operations. Even though doctors said his cancer was terminal and would kill him within 3-5 years, he believed in God’s healing power of prayer and fasting. Two years later his doctors pronounced him cancer free and released him.
* Now, after overcoming 10 years of difficulties, heartaches and setbacks, he gives his victory testimony for all those seeking healing, forgiveness and life restoration in Christ. He explains why – with God all things are possible – all the time.
His testimony encourages everyone to trust what Jesus said above all others, and to understand the importance of prayer in the midst of difficulties and heartaches. He also reveals how to tell the difference between the hardships caused by one’s personal life choices versus the adversities brought on by Satan to compromise one’s Christian faith.
Rev. Christian believes many pastors, evangelists and others have lost the focus and the passion of the True Message of Jesus and lead followers in directions never intended by Jesus. ‘What Did Jesus Say’ serves as a beginning to the return to what Jesus really intended. Featuring the ‘best of the best’ of what Jesus said, this new book is one of a kind. The scriptures, stripped of everything save for the words spoken directly by Jesus, have been reordered and organized into seven primary messages. His book puts readers into an imagined walk on the beach with Jesus, allowing them to plainly read over 500 passages spoken by Jesus, complete with scripture references at the bottom of each page.
His book is printed in color, with Jesus’ words in red and has received rave reviews.
A Kingdom Expansion review gave the book 10 out of 10 stars and said, "The book is nothing short of phenomenal and will impact your life as you become more like Jesus."
Another reviewer stated, "I got burned out on 'religion’ and all the Christians-in-name-only. It was only after reading 'What Did Jesus Say: The Seven Messages From The Master’, that I was able to renew the ‘God connection’ within me."
Terry Allan Christian is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at email@example.com. ‘What Did Jesus Say: The Seven Messages From The Master’ is available in print, ebook and audiobook formats and can be ordered at any bookstore or at Amazon.com. More information, including a special preview of the book is available at Rev. Christian’s website.
About Rev. Terry Allan Christian:
Terry Allan Christian came from a dysfunctional family. His mother was a Christian while his father just laughed at Christianity. At an early age, Terry dedicated his life to Jesus and spent most of his time reading the red lettered version of the Gospels always concentrating on the words of Jesus and the example of His actions. He believes, his acceptance of Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior was pivotal in carrying him through all his life difficulties.
After being healed at the age of 30, from a lifelong stuttering problem he would become a motivational speaker and corporate trainer. He retired in 2001 after teaching over 2500 seminars and workshops throughout America and Canada.
Today, at age 62, he leads Foundations for Life Ministries and lives in the Tampa Bay, Fl. area where he counsels individuals and couples seeking a more mature understanding of their relationship with Jesus Christ. Terry says his calling is to help his brothers and sisters in Christ live in a never-ending state of love and truth with one another. He believes, after repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior, this was the main message Jesus taught His disciples. Teaching the way by the word is the cornerstone on which his book, ‘What Did Jesus Say’, and ministry is founded.