- Posted January 21, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The allure of abandoned buildings
I don't know the stories behind these buildings, but I sure would love to find out.
Here are some photos I've taken in Atlanta and while traveling:
1. An abandoned building in downtown Atlanta. (Walking Dead, anyone?)
2. A building at the I-10 exit at Canal Street and S. Claiborne in New Orleans. The Abraham Lincoln art is a Banksy piece that's since been painted over.
3. A former tire shop across from the street from where I previously lived. It admittedly wasn't the prettiest sight.
4. An abandoned two-room shack my husband and I discovered while hiking near Chattanooga, Tennessee.