- Posted January 21, 2014 by
Bellaire, 77401, Texas
- What's New in Allergy Relief? MNMS Interviews San Antonio Allergy Specialist Dr. John Dice
- Family Immigration Law News: Houston Attorney Rehan Alimohammad Interview
- Divorce and Family Law Expert, Attorney Susan Compton Kherkher Live Interview
- ROBOTIC ASSISTED SPINE SURGERY TRAINING FOR DOCTORS, Interview with Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen, recently trained with Dr. Richard Francis in the use of the Mazor Robotics Surgical Guidance System for Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery.
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
Spine Surgery…… with Robotic Assistance?
When asked about the future of robotic surgery and other advancements in the use of robotics in surgical procedures, Dr. Richard Francis stated, ‘I think that we are only limited by our imagination.”
Listen to the entire interview as Dr. Francis shares his knowledge, experience and information about this great advancement in technology.
Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery and the use of the Mazor Robotics Renaissance™ Guidance System is transforming spine surgery from freehand operations to highly-accurate, state-of-the-art procedures with up to a 98.9 percent accuracy rate.
Mazor Robotics Renaissance™ Guidance System is a robotic guidance tool that makes spinal surgery more accurate and is extremely useful for almost any spinal condition where the spine is twisted or curved or in need of implants for correction. In some cases it is also used in situations where a patient has had surgery and there is a lot of scarring that would normally make it very difficult for a spine surgeon to be as accurate as necessary.
The use of this robotic guidance system can also reduce the time of a surgery procedure and in turn improve the recovery time for the patient.
Dr. Francis has been recognized as one of Houston’s Top Docs every year since 2005 and is one of few spine surgeons capable of performing surgeries on children as well as adults and one of the first surgeons in the nation asked to perform the artificial disc replacement and to use robotic assistance in spine surgery.
You can find more information about Dr. Richard Francis or schedule a consultation by calling 888-977-4625, 713-383-7100 or visit the website at:
For more Medical Experts Interviews and other Medical News and information go to
If you are a specialist or expert in your field, contact us at http://www.onlineauthoritysource.com/.
We’ll help you get massive online exposure as the Authority that you are.