- Posted January 21, 2014 by
- Obamacare and the Supreme Court – What Will They Decide?
- Wonder How Many Assets Michael Brown or the Other Children in Ferguson, Missouri had?
- The 9-11 Anniversary is coming soon…Is Anyone Worried?
- Protests, Riots and Looting…The Solution to Civil Unrest?
- Has Mexico Forgotten the US is a Sovereign Nation?
Kids Snorting Smarties? Really?
I think I have finally see everything and given up on the future of our nation. As I was reading the headlines, I noticed in “trending now” the tag line: Kids are snorting “Smarties”.
You just cannot make this stuff up. Someone tell me how on earth a child first thought this was a good idea and then talked their friends into doing it. Not only that but that after doing it, other kids were so interested in doing it that the idea spread to even more kids.
I do realize that kids do stupid things, but snorting candy up your nose? Has our society in movies glorified drug use so much that kids are trying to imitate what they see in movies?
I know if I had kids, one of my first topics of conversation at the family meals I would plan would be, you should not snort smarties, you should eat them the way they were intended.
Could it be the lack of family meals and this very topic of conversation that is causing this phenomenon?