- Posted January 21, 2014 by
- The SCOTUS, Influence and a Reality Check
- Autism - What Can You Say?
- Okay…If You Can’t Afford Health Insurance through the Healthcare Exchanges Then You are Exempt from the Individual Mandate Through the “Hardship” Waiver?
- Not a Smidgen of Corruption or Was There?
- Why Go Through the Motions? Obamacare Has Been Done and Cannot Easily Be Undone Even For Political Gain.
Kids Snorting Smarties? Really?
I think I have finally see everything and given up on the future of our nation. As I was reading the headlines, I noticed in “trending now” the tag line: Kids are snorting “Smarties”.
You just cannot make this stuff up. Someone tell me how on earth a child first thought this was a good idea and then talked their friends into doing it. Not only that but that after doing it, other kids were so interested in doing it that the idea spread to even more kids.
I do realize that kids do stupid things, but snorting candy up your nose? Has our society in movies glorified drug use so much that kids are trying to imitate what they see in movies?
I know if I had kids, one of my first topics of conversation at the family meals I would plan would be, you should not snort smarties, you should eat them the way they were intended.
Could it be the lack of family meals and this very topic of conversation that is causing this phenomenon?