Guo Shijun ready to up on his dream of a university education: because of his full time commitments to caring for his paralysed father and sick mother, Instead of giving up his studies, he persuaded university officials to let his father to stay in his dorm for the full term, after he was paralysed in a building accident. Shijun still managed to get a place at a top university, and, impressed with his dedication in the face of insurmountable odds, they let him bring his father to university with him to lighten his load.What an amazing guy....if ONLY today,s partying, self centered mostly selfish ME generation would follow his amazing example !
- Posted January 22, 2014 by
- MAYHEM, MADNESS and BIZZARE retributional warfare between Israel and Palestine !
- Britain's OUTRAGEOUS establishment HYPOCRISY that protects the ROYALS POWERFUL & RICH !
- Britain CAN and WILL STAUNCHLY survive and EXCEL without the eu as a SOVEREIGN country again !
- Ah yes...I drove some gorgeous classics back then !
A fine example of a Son,s sacrifice for his parents !
WOW.....what a great role model.......THIS is how we should ALL be towards our parents and loved ones !
Loving son takes paralysed father to Chinese university and rigs special bed so he can stay the full term with college,s blessings !
video at paul martin foreign correspondent on browser