Guo Shijun ready to up on his dream of a university education: because of his full time commitments to caring for his paralysed father and sick mother, Instead of giving up his studies, he persuaded university officials to let his father to stay in his dorm for the full term, after he was paralysed in a building accident. Shijun still managed to get a place at a top university, and, impressed with his dedication in the face of insurmountable odds, they let him bring his father to university with him to lighten his load.What an amazing guy....if ONLY today,s partying, self centered mostly selfish ME generation would follow his amazing example !
- Posted January 22, 2014 by
- I was a TOP British radio dj in America during the 60's British Invasion !
- A workable solution for Crimea ?
- UN-BRITISH SAVAGERY UNLEASHED BY COWARDLY, INHUMAN, SCUMBAGS IN TODAY'S BRITAIN !
- The people of Arizona NOT politicians should decide !
- Good luck Scotland...show us the way back to National pride !
A fine example of a Son,s sacrifice for his parents !
WOW.....what a great role model.......THIS is how we should ALL be towards our parents and loved ones !
Loving son takes paralysed father to Chinese university and rigs special bed so he can stay the full term with college,s blessings !
video at paul martin foreign correspondent on browser