- Posted January 22, 2014 by
Manhattan Beach, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
IMPLEMENTING THE LEGACY OF ABC4All: Common intent to bring The Legacy of A Better Community For All Global Humanitarian Relief Programs Wherever Needed Across the World
Missions Radio Founder Kenneth Mitchell interviewed Burton Danet, Ph.D., Founder, The Legacy of A Better Community For All (ABC4All) on 1/21/14: https://www.facebook.com/missionsradio. He states:
"Missions Radio has assembled a plethora of people who are great humanitarians throughout this world...The aspect, the frame of Missions Radio is that we are here to help to bring a better quality of life to the mental, the physical and the spiritual aspects of the whole person. We don’t want to just concentrate on one part, but all 3 parts. We are accumulating a cast of interviewees who will bring that substance to Missions Radio."
Working under the umbrella of the public benefit corporation in the State of California, USA, The Foundation For A Better Community For All (FABC), cooperating Partners are working together to bring advanced technologies providing sustainable solutions to local and global issues with the joint effort being coordinated Mandated Action for What The World Needs Now: http://abc4all.net/wtwnn.htm
Please visit ABC4All in 2014: http://is.gd/ABC4All_in_2014
1. Make available Livestreamers.com powered by LCE Black Box Technology across all news/social media.
2. Provide no-cost LCE Black Box Technology to every ABC4All Mentor interested to become a member of the Team of TEAMS in the local communities/country where they reside. Expression of interest may be submitted to abc4allteam @ abc4all (dot) net
3. Create the ABC4All Authority Website
4. Expand Self-Funding Programs: ABC4All Associates / Mentors / nonprofits/NGOs participate with no expectations or requirements, no qualifications, no fees, no deadlines, etc. encouraging voluntarism and benefiting from ABC4All NeverEnding Self-FUNding4All Programs. Please visit ABC4All Global Mentoring TEAM Project or request more information: abc4allec @ abc4all (dot) net
5. Continue efforts with the goal of ending the drinking of polluted water in the world short-term with LifeFilta.com nanotechnology
6. Enhance any water with advanced technologies (proprietary) and under the humanitarian control of The Foundation For A Better Community For All (FABC)
7. Arrange for an Event Executive Producer with applications pending/interested parties can submit their resumes to abc4allteam @ abc4all (dot) net
8. Designated resource person to arrange for an International Headquarters for the Joint Venture
9. Bring ABC4All Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) Programs wherever support is achieved. Initial focus on Haiti with intention to demonstrate ability to stem if not eliminate the cholera epidemic
10. Create a permanent ABC4All / LiveStreamers / LCE Black Box FUNdraising Concert Series with both headliners and local talent.
11. Create ABC4All Legacy International Center for the coordination and implementation of The ABC4All Legacy Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) Delivery of Sustainable Solutions.
Burton Danet, Ph.D.
AFTER THE INTERVIEW:
INTERVIEW OUTLINE: http://is.gd/Interview_Outline
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW BY CLICKING HERE! (it is in 3 parts)
READ A SUMMARY OF THE INTERVIEW BY DOWNLOADING THE WORD DOCUMENT.