- Posted January 23, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl mayor: Charge rice smuggler!
Reacting to Duterte’s dictation, De Lima said they know when is the right time to file a case.
”Of course we would know when is the right time to file, we would know when is a case is ripe for filing,” she said.
The justice department in its investigation a few weeks back said David Tan and Davidson Bangayan is one and the same person involved in rice smuggling.
But Duterte stressed that the issue on the identity of Bangayan should not take long and that he should be charged with rice smuggling.
According to De Lima, they should not be dictated upon because they know the right time when the case should be filed in court.
She pointed out that they don’t want to be carried away by the heating up of the issue and try to just gain publicity.
The justice secretary added that they would like to make sure that they will have a strong case to be filed.