- Posted January 23, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
Arizona Association for Economic Development’s Executive Director Named Dynamic Women in Business
Grossman has been active in many community organizations, including being a graduate of Valley Leadership Class XXV in 2004.
She has also served as the city of Phoenix’s deputy director of equal opportunity, deputy chief of staff to Mayor Skip Rimsza and economic development program manager, where she helped in attracting the International Genomics Consortium/Translational Genomics Research Institute to Phoenix.
Grossman earned her bachelor’s degree in political science/public services from University of California at Davis and master’s degree in public administration from California State University at Sacramento.
Grossman will be recognized along with her fellow honorees at a special Business Journal-hosted event on February 13 at the Montelucia Resort & Spa as well as in the February 14 edition of the publication. Tickets for the event are open to the public and available now at http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/event/101131.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.