- Posted January 23, 2014 by
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
Arizona Association for Economic Development’s Executive Director Named Dynamic Women in Business
Grossman has been active in many community organizations, including being a graduate of Valley Leadership Class XXV in 2004.
She has also served as the city of Phoenix’s deputy director of equal opportunity, deputy chief of staff to Mayor Skip Rimsza and economic development program manager, where she helped in attracting the International Genomics Consortium/Translational Genomics Research Institute to Phoenix.
Grossman earned her bachelor’s degree in political science/public services from University of California at Davis and master’s degree in public administration from California State University at Sacramento.
Grossman will be recognized along with her fellow honorees at a special Business Journal-hosted event on February 13 at the Montelucia Resort & Spa as well as in the February 14 edition of the publication. Tickets for the event are open to the public and available now at http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/event/101131.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.