- Posted January 24, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- 2ND GLOBAL OFFICIALS OF DIGNITY AWARDS TAKES A GIANT LEAP AT THE UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
- Innocent At Risk (IAR) Non-Profit Organization Joins WCH for 2nd G.O.D. Awards at The United Nations in New York In June, 2014
- The Singing Balinese Veterinarian
- Humanitarian World Tour by HH Princess Maria Amor & VITLABS Inc. Commences In Indonesia
- We Care for Humanity (WCH) Nominates HRH Dr. Datu Camad Ali for Nobel Peace Prize 2014
Airline Ambassadors Intl. Is Co-Producing the 2nd G.O.D. Awards With We Care for Humanity at the United Nations!
"Airline Ambassadors has been a partner of WCH for a while. Joining efforts in different humanitarian work, and now, with Nancy Rivard, founding president of AAI on board, this 2nd G.O.D. Awards can never go wrong!" exclaimed Princess Maria Amor D.D.
ABOUT AIRLINE AMBASSADORS INTL.
Airline Ambassadors International (AAI) helps orphans and vulnerable children worldwide by leveraging connections with the airline industry towards humanitarian service. We are the only charity of the overall airline industry.
Our volunteers escort children for life changing medical care, hand deliver humanitarian aid to children in orphanages, clinics and remote communities and advocate and educate and advocate on child protection and human trafficking awareness.
Inspired by the UN Millennium Development Goals, our teams have made significant contributions to the world community, addressing issues of Poverty and Hunger, Education, Health, Child Welfare, Community Development and Disaster Relief.