- Posted January 24, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Princess Maria Amor of WCH Partners with NTEC of New Zealand for Scholarship Program
- We Care for Humanity and The National Council of Women of the United States Partner-up to Advance Women’s Cause
- Alston Koch and Morris Hayes Team Up for WCH’s Theme Song at the 3rd GOD Awards at the UN
- Princess Maria Amor and Maureen Brindle Launch WCH Poetry Book at the United Nations
- Global Man of the Year, Dr. HP Kanoria to Host Meet & Greet Party of 3rd G.O.D. Awards
Airline Ambassadors Intl. Is Co-Producing the 2nd G.O.D. Awards With We Care for Humanity at the United Nations!
"Airline Ambassadors has been a partner of WCH for a while. Joining efforts in different humanitarian work, and now, with Nancy Rivard, founding president of AAI on board, this 2nd G.O.D. Awards can never go wrong!" exclaimed Princess Maria Amor D.D.
ABOUT AIRLINE AMBASSADORS INTL.
Airline Ambassadors International (AAI) helps orphans and vulnerable children worldwide by leveraging connections with the airline industry towards humanitarian service. We are the only charity of the overall airline industry.
Our volunteers escort children for life changing medical care, hand deliver humanitarian aid to children in orphanages, clinics and remote communities and advocate and educate and advocate on child protection and human trafficking awareness.
Inspired by the UN Millennium Development Goals, our teams have made significant contributions to the world community, addressing issues of Poverty and Hunger, Education, Health, Child Welfare, Community Development and Disaster Relief.