- Posted January 24, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Princess Maria Amor Joins The Goodwill Ambassadors Caravan To Egypt
- Multi-Awarded Author and Educator, Claire Murphy Receives Humanitarian Ambassador Award for USA at the United Nations
- One of the Sought After Visual Artists of the New Age, Soroush Payandeh Will Be Recognized As Humanitarian Artist of the Year in New York
- Founder & President of SPMUDA Receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on Peace at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- One of UK's Finest Poets, Maureen Brindle Goes to the United Nations for Literary Arts Ambassador Award
The Kingdom of Shebah- African Kingdom Federation and Federation of the South Kingdom, A Major Partner of 2nd G.O.D. Awards
"It is my pleasure to endorse both your Foundation activates and the 2014 award function. By way of your multifaceted talents and gifting, you have spent your time working up the socio-economic strata of society, but instead, you have giving yourself to the service of suffering humanity. I firmly believe that with our collaboration, we can accomplish much in eradicating poverty in our world, my full support to your ongoing Humanitarian Agenda", a majestic endorsement of Her Imperial Majesty Empress Shebah III- Queen of Shebah.
The African Continent Royal Kingdoms Federation reformed in 1962,in 2000 and further expanded in September 2007 and Federation Nations, are formed by the Kingdoms of Nubia-Kush African Continent Nations Kingdoms bloodlines descendant Empires and Royal Kingdoms covering the African Continent, forming one unified African Kingdoms Federation and Kingdoms of Tribal Nations, of the African Nubian-Kushite Imperial Matriarchal Empire Kingdom of Sheba.
The African Kingdoms Federation Nations comprises of the over 5000 ancestral independent ruling Major and Minor Empires and Royal Kingdoms descendant Nations of the ancestral lines of Kush-Nubia Matriarchal Imperial Empire throne of the collective Sheba Imperial Empire Kingdoms. The Sheba Imperial Empire Kingdom (Sheba Kingdoms Federation) is the oldest Empire Kingdom in existence today, pre-dating all present day Empires and Royal Kingdom Nations.
The African Kingdoms Nations approximately 5000 Monarchs, collectively form the Supreme Assembly of the Kingdoms Federation (representing the respective Kingdoms and Kingdoms Tribal Nations of the African Continent). The Supreme Assembly is represented by a Supreme Assembly Cabinet comprised of Kingdoms Royal Monarchs of the Federation and the permanent Cabinet of the Kingdoms Central Government of the Federation, appointed by the Head of the Federation, the Empires Imperial Matriarch Empress Shebah `Ra – Queen Shebah III.