- Posted January 24, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- 2ND GLOBAL OFFICIALS OF DIGNITY AWARDS TAKES A GIANT LEAP AT THE UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
- Innocent At Risk (IAR) Non-Profit Organization Joins WCH for 2nd G.O.D. Awards at The United Nations in New York In June, 2014
- The Singing Balinese Veterinarian
- Humanitarian World Tour by HH Princess Maria Amor & VITLABS Inc. Commences In Indonesia
- We Care for Humanity (WCH) Nominates HRH Dr. Datu Camad Ali for Nobel Peace Prize 2014
SPMUDA International Is A Proud Partner of The 2nd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
SPMUDA International is a registered non-profit, non stock and non partisan NGO for peace, unity and development. It has branches all over (193) countries represented by its volunteer Goodwill Ambassadors to link and collaborate understanding, friendship and cooperation on matters of mutual interest for the welfare and benefit of the poor and the needy.
The SPMUDA is an international independent NGO and multi licensed institution created in 1986, registered and constituted in 2009 and support with respect to human rights, labour, environment, anti-corruption, Islamic reform awareness to erase bad impression against Muslim and rebuild harmony between all religion. SPMUDA participate in country/local networks; involvement in specialized initiative, workstreams and engagement in partnership projects. The SPMUDA is also registered and affiliated to the European Commission, ASEAN Youth, Friends of the Commonwealth and (53) prestigious international humanitarian organizations.
The SPMUDA was founded by HRH Dr. Datu Camad M. Ali as the most central figure recognized by the international leaders and community for his outstanding humanitarian efforts which promotes world better inter religious harmony and understanding that helps to build bridges between the Islamic cultures and Western Countries. Dr. Ali is also recognized by the International Association of Nobilis in Europe and other royal, noble, charity and humanitarian institutions.
SPMUDA INTERNATIONAL, 168 CROSSINGS, BANILAD HI-WAY, DUMAGUETE CITY
6200 PHILIPPINES – E-mail: email@example.com