- Posted January 24, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Princess Maria Amor Travels to Dubai to Receive “2015 WAF Humanity Award”!
- Heavenly World Peace Leadership Conference On Global Peace Leadership: Women, Youth and Interfaith Dialogue a Huge Success at the UN!
- World Alliance of Religions’ Peace (WARP) Summit In Korea a Monumental Success
- Princess Maria Amor, We Care for Humanity Founder and President Attends World Peace Conference in South Korea on Sept. 17 – 19, 2015
- Princess Maria Amor, We Care for Humanity Founder and President Successfully Attended the G1 Global Conference 2015 in Tokyo, Japan
We Care for Humanity Welcomes Black American Political Association of California As Partner of The 2nd G.O.D. Awards!
The mission of the Black American Political Association of California is to identify, document, and develop the resources necessary to achieve the educational, economic, and cultural goals of underserved citizens in California. This organization shall develop and maintain an assertive posture in securing the rights of these citizens and in carrying out the stated objectives. BAPAC is further authorized to pursue any objectives which will improve the quality of life for Californians.
Started in 1978 by 20 key leaders, BAPAC has since grown to encompass 40,000 active members in 60 chapters Statewide. The organization was started by 20 leaders in San Francisco who saw a deep need to become a champion for California’s communities and encourage cooperation among those communities. Please note: although the word “Political” is in our name, we ARE NOT a Political organization. We do not endorse political candidates, nor do we contribute money to candidates or PACs.
BAPAC is committed to strengthening, building, and educating the State of California. We serve every member of California’s communities with ongoing programs and workshops on varied topics such as health care, financial responsibility, home retention, education and after school programs, special needs of Veterans and Seniors, job placement, and more. Every workshop and program BAPAC provides is free of charge. BAPAC is fortunate to have built a highly regarded legacy of advancement, and to count among our members people from all walks of life and all different areas of business and public service.