- Posted January 25, 2014 by
- A Koto Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto. Pt.2
- A Koto Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto. Pt.1
- A Shamisen Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka shrine in Kyoto.
- Traditional Japanese Fan Dance at the Noh stage of Yasaka Shrine.
- Otemoyan (おてもやん) Dance at the Noh Stage of Yasaka Shrine.
Biking Along Kizugawa to Heijō Palace in Nara!
The Heijō Palace grounds are large and a nice piece of real estate. My first stop was the Kofun of Shoutoku Tenno Burial Mound Takano no Misasagi.
Next stop was the Hachiman Shrine (八幡神社) located a few minutes from the Heijo Kintetsu station in Nara.
I passed was the Sanjo Hachiman Shrine (山上八幡神社) in the Heijō Palace grounds.