- Posted January 24, 2014 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Jacque Westling Appointed to Big Brothers Big Sisters Board of Directors
Westling is a member of the firm’s Corporate Services Practice Group and chair of the firm’s Corporate Group in the Phoenix office. Her practice focuses on corporate, securities, commercial transactions and mergers and acquisitions, with a focus on companies in the technology and health care industries. She received her law degree from the University of California Berkeley Law School and her undergraduate degree, with departmental honors, from Stanford University.
Currently, she is also serving a three-year term as a member of the Arizona Technology Council’s board of directors.
About Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation’s largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 6 through 18, in communities across the country. We develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people. For more information, please visit www.bbbsaz.org.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.