- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Empress Shebah and Princess Maria Amor as Royal Guests of Honor at the World Peace Summit in Korea
- 2ND GLOBAL OFFICIALS OF DIGNITY AWARDS TAKES A GIANT LEAP AT THE UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
- Innocent At Risk (IAR) Non-Profit Organization Joins WCH for 2nd G.O.D. Awards at The United Nations in New York In June, 2014
- The Singing Balinese Veterinarian
- Humanitarian World Tour by HH Princess Maria Amor & VITLABS Inc. Commences In Indonesia
Ambassador to UN, His Excellency Isaiah Z. Zabala Is 2nd G.O.D. Awards's Zambia Humanitarian Ambassador
About Ambassador Isaiah Z. Chabala
· Established Visionary Consulting Associates in 2006, as founder and chief executive officer, in order to share 40 years of successful international development expertise with a variety of organizations.
· Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Zambia to the United Nations, European Union and various other international organizations and agencies.
· Promoted resource development from international and national agencies as well as foundations and corporations for a variety of international and local development projects.
· Managed the development of Visionary Skills Training Center, a nonprofit organization in Zambia that provides sustainable business skills for women and girls, including AIDS orphans and widows.
· Graduated from Columbia University, School of International Affairs, with a Master’s degree in International Affairs; Bath University in the United Kingdom with a post-graduate diploma in Fiscal Studies; International Monetary Fund (IMF) Institute in Washington, D.C., USA with a certificate in Public Finance; Oxford University, St. Peter’s College, United Kingdom, with a post-graduate degree in Foreign Service Studies; and the University of Zambia with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and French.