- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Princess Maria Amor Travels to Dubai to Receive “2015 WAF Humanity Award”!
- Heavenly World Peace Leadership Conference On Global Peace Leadership: Women, Youth and Interfaith Dialogue a Huge Success at the UN!
- World Alliance of Religions’ Peace (WARP) Summit In Korea a Monumental Success
- Princess Maria Amor, We Care for Humanity Founder and President Attends World Peace Conference in South Korea on Sept. 17 – 19, 2015
- Princess Maria Amor, We Care for Humanity Founder and President Successfully Attended the G1 Global Conference 2015 in Tokyo, Japan
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.