- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- A Diplomat and A Princess Teamed-up for Humanitarian Projects In Sri Lanka
- Violent Acts in Nigerian Religious Institutions: The Urgency of Amendments to International Law
- Joy Heartwell and Princess Maria Amor Radio Interview
- 257 World Nations Women Led Incredible ''One In Light'' Humanitarian Program grabbing global interest by the Hour!
- Empress Shebah and Princess Maria Amor as Royal Guests of Honor at the World Peace Summit in Korea
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.