- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Former Sri Lankan Consul General to LA Receives Awards from 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- Respectable Dato 'Sri From Malaysia Receives Humanitarian Ambassador Award at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards
- Secretary General of Egypt Peace Lovers Organization Is Set to Receive An Award at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- Co-Founder of GHIH Project To Be Honored as Global Health Ambassador at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- Lifestyle Expert and Financial Connoisseur From Jordan Will Receive "Middle-East Woman of the Year" at the 3rd Annual G.O.D. Awards
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.