- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Founder & President of SPMUDA Receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on Peace at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- One of UK's Finest Poets, Maureen Brindle Goes to the United Nations for Literary Arts Ambassador Award
- The Reigning Sultan of Sulu Gets the Asia's Royal Man of the Year for His Humanitarian Efforts
- Multi- Awarded Surgeon From India Receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on Health and Philanthropy
- Multifaceted Corporate Executive and Savvy Philanthropist Goes To United Nations for Indian Humanitarian Ambassador Award
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.