- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Princess Maria Amor of WCH Partners with NTEC of New Zealand for Scholarship Program
- We Care for Humanity and The National Council of Women of the United States Partner-up to Advance Women’s Cause
- Alston Koch and Morris Hayes Team Up for WCH’s Theme Song at the 3rd GOD Awards at the UN
- Princess Maria Amor and Maureen Brindle Launch WCH Poetry Book at the United Nations
- Global Man of the Year, Dr. HP Kanoria to Host Meet & Greet Party of 3rd G.O.D. Awards
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.