- Posted January 26, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- 3rd G.O.D. Awards in New York A Massive Success!
- We Care for Humanity’s 3rd G.O.D. Awards in NY a Mega Successful Event!
- 2nd We Care for Humanity Humanitarian Summit Opening a Big Success on UN Grounds Today
- Princess Maria Amor of WCH Partners with NTEC of New Zealand for Scholarship Program
- We Care for Humanity and The National Council of Women of the United States Partner-up to Advance Women’s Cause
Celebrity Couturier, Tatyana Peter Introduces "Light of Eve" Collection At The 2nd G.O.D. Awards At The United Nations.
About Ms. Tatyana Peter
TATYANA PETER is a legend and multi-
awarded Celebrity Couturier. It all started with a dream conceived miles away in a small town of Mount Elbrus in the region of Caucasus and realized in America. A dream to create couture for every woman, inspired by the ladies for whom the dresses are designed. With devotion, hard work and fashionable flair, Tatyana Peter has made this dream a reality. In business since she was born, Tatyana’s whole life has been dedicated to fashion. Her affinity for elegant, classic yet cutting-edge style has carried her designs across international borders, into royal castles, on red carpets, to presidential inaugurations, to the Emmys, the Oscars, onto television shows, and into the movies.