- Posted January 27, 2014 by
- Elementary School Students are rewarded for Acts of Kindness through Valley Cycle for Success Program
- Roommates.com Announces Website Re-launch
- Arizona High School Students Learn Workforce Skills Through JA You’re Hired! Event
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OPENS BANNER HEALTH PROGRAM
- Mark Roden Appointed Chair of Local Subway® Franchisee Advertising Trust
DrugFreeAZ.org Appoints New Executive Assistant
“We are excited to have Barb join our team at DrugFreeAz.org,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “Her diverse background in various management and finance roles makes her a great asset to the team.”
Van Norman has previous experience in office management and training. In her new role she will be in charge of managing the administrative and finance duties in office, including special event coordination; as well as directing and coordinating all staff and volunteer involvement for special events.
She received her Bachelor of Science in General Studies from Northern Arizona University.
Van Norman is a North Scottsdale resident.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Their mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.