- Posted January 27, 2014 by
- The Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing Elects Sherry Appleby as Board Chair
- Stephanie Adamovich Appointed to Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- ARIZONA COMMISSION FOR THE DEAF AND THE HARD OF HEARING ELECTS THREE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dr. Frank Tsai Joins Arizona Center for Cancer Care
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Employees Give Back
DrugFreeAZ.org Appoints New Executive Assistant
“We are excited to have Barb join our team at DrugFreeAz.org,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “Her diverse background in various management and finance roles makes her a great asset to the team.”
Van Norman has previous experience in office management and training. In her new role she will be in charge of managing the administrative and finance duties in office, including special event coordination; as well as directing and coordinating all staff and volunteer involvement for special events.
She received her Bachelor of Science in General Studies from Northern Arizona University.
Van Norman is a North Scottsdale resident.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Their mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.