- Posted January 27, 2014 by
- Photos: SIPI's Discussion with Students on Khudoni HPP Project
- An Experts' Group of Four Proposes Formation of Government Commission for the Khudoni HPP Project
- Opinion Piece: Russia's New Energy Doctrine and Its Meaning To Georgia
- Enguri Dam to Export to Turkey
- European Commissioner for Energy Visits Georgia
“Economic Expert Club” Hosts Meeting Regarding the Khudoni HPP Project
The “Economic Expert Club” hosted a new meeting in the “Holiday Inn” hotel on January the 24th. Famous experts and economists attended the meeting, discussing a much important project for Georgia, the Khudoni HPP.
The meeting was opened by the head of the “Georgian Infrastructural Projects Initiative” organization, Levan Kalandadze. According to him, one of the primary conditions for ensuring state development and facilitating desirable economic results is to increase direct foreign investments in the country, as well as carry out strategic infrastructural projects, particularly energy-oriented ones. Actualizing the Khudoni HPP construction is of utmost importance in this regard.