- Posted January 27, 2014 by
- UNESCO Has Given No Specific Advice on Sakdrisi and will Not Be Monitoring It
- David Saganelidze: “The Khudoni Dam is the Most Perspective Project”
- Levan Berdzenishvili: “Arguments from Khudoni HPP Opposers are Weak”
- Georgia's PM Emphasizes Importance of the Khudoni Project
- Energy Development Fund Signs Memorandum on Launch of 6 HPPs
“Economic Expert Club” Hosts Meeting Regarding the Khudoni HPP Project
The “Economic Expert Club” hosted a new meeting in the “Holiday Inn” hotel on January the 24th. Famous experts and economists attended the meeting, discussing a much important project for Georgia, the Khudoni HPP.
The meeting was opened by the head of the “Georgian Infrastructural Projects Initiative” organization, Levan Kalandadze. According to him, one of the primary conditions for ensuring state development and facilitating desirable economic results is to increase direct foreign investments in the country, as well as carry out strategic infrastructural projects, particularly energy-oriented ones. Actualizing the Khudoni HPP construction is of utmost importance in this regard.