- Posted January 27, 2014 by
- Statement by the RMG Company Regarding the Start of Mining Operations on the Sakdrissi-Kachagiani License Site #1
- Dmitry Troitsky: “We Will Only Carry Out Whatever We Have Official Permission For”
- “Halting the Activities of RMG is a Serious Issue for the Entire Country”
- “RMG’s Openness to Conduct an Ecological Audit is Quite Welcomed”
- “RMG” Answers Allegations Posed by the National Party
“Economic Expert Club” Hosts Meeting Regarding the Khudoni HPP Project
The “Economic Expert Club” hosted a new meeting in the “Holiday Inn” hotel on January the 24th. Famous experts and economists attended the meeting, discussing a much important project for Georgia, the Khudoni HPP.
The meeting was opened by the head of the “Georgian Infrastructural Projects Initiative” organization, Levan Kalandadze. According to him, one of the primary conditions for ensuring state development and facilitating desirable economic results is to increase direct foreign investments in the country, as well as carry out strategic infrastructural projects, particularly energy-oriented ones. Actualizing the Khudoni HPP construction is of utmost importance in this regard.