- Posted January 28, 2014 by
new york, Texas
- E3 Appoints Dr. Michael Green Chief Technology Officer; Opens California R&D Center
- Phyllis R. Brown Provides Helpful Support to Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients in Her Book, Help Me! I'm Slipping
- Behavioral Health Group Continues to Expand in Colorado
- Walking the Walk! Military Benefits Association Sponsors Enlisted National Guard Soldiers at the 43rd Annual EANGUS Exposition. Supporting Military Families since 1956
- 2013 LakeGeorge.com Elvis Tribute Artist Grand Champion Travis Powell Takes the Stage at This Year's Festival, May 28 - June 1, 2014
Archway Celebrates Alliance National Insurance 100th Year
In today's business environment, many milestones are celebrated. Company's first sale. Company's first profit. Company's first employee. Company's centennial birthday.
Yes, a company's 100th birthday.
On April 25th, Alliance National Insurance Company (ANIC) will celebrate the Company's 100 years of being in business. ANIC, formally known as UMI Insurance Company is domiciled in New York State. The Company was chartered in 1914 in Upstate New York and licensed to insure large utility companies on an association basis. The Company expanded their licenses to the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey and is currently headquartered in Fort Washington, PA.
"We are very fortunate and proud to be entrusted with the legacy of a century old insurance company," said H. James Agnew, chairman & CEO. "We have hired the best of the best to ensure that we are around another 100 years."
Alliance National is fully capitalized and licensed to write P&C insurance in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As a specialty underwriter experienced in Alternative Risk Transfer (A.R.T.) insurance programs, Alliance National brings together a strong team of professionals well versed in SIR's, offshore and onshore ART structures, reinsurance treaties, facultative reinsurance and securitization facilities.
ANIC is marketed via its exclusive arrangement with Archway Insurance Services. Eric Bossard, Archway's co-founder stated, "to have a partnership with a carrier like Alliance National, who is dedicated to the workers' comp industry, allows us to be pro-active and creative to meet the needs of our broker community. If its a loss sensitive or guaranteed cost product, we are able to support our clients needs and deliver a competitive solution."
Archway is planning a number of events to recognize ANIC's milestone throughout the year. Should you have an opportunity and want to speak with a live insurance professional please contact Tom Hynes at thynes ( @ ) archwayins dot com or 610-719-0838 ext 290 dot
*Archway Insurance Services, LLC, is a licensed insurance producer in PA and other states (for a complete list of states contact Archway). Archway is not an insurance company and is subject to each state's respective insurance laws and regulations.