- Posted January 28, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Subversive Lawmakers
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
Mr. President; No Minimum Wages Increase
Unless, you are willing to sign Executive Order to freeze the living expenses at the same time. If you are determined to go rogue and change the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour then why not consider going all the way.
One thing should not ignored and credit should be given where it is due since there are many corporations, public and government organizations whom have kept pace with the wage increases and providing the meaning full living wages to their employees and members.
As you may know that any small increase in wages may be a washout or vanish all together in the short term against the continuing rising cost of living unless you are willing to consider the fact that minimum wage increases have not kept pace with executive level pay increases which should be more than double than your suggested wage increase limit.
Mr. President, since you are willing to go against all odds and stir up huge controversy then should consider taking even bolder step forward by sending a clear message to Congress, Corporations and special interest groups that you really mean business for the people of United States.
Let’s level the playing fields once for all by raising minimum wage to $23.00 per hour.