- Posted January 28, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Constitution Misconceptions: Are we a Democracy or Republic
- Activists Post Names of CT Legislators who Passed 2013 Gun Law
- Bloomberg News: U.S. Army to give U.S. Police 13,000 MRAP Vehicles
- Wolfgang Halbig asked questions about Sandy Hook receives visit from police
- Sochi Olympics -- Gay Rights: Proper Venue to voice opposition?
President Obama State of the Union Address: I failed
Today is the President Obama's State of the Union address. Each year, the president, as mandated by the Constitution is to give a speech on how the Union of the States is. Unfortunately, the current status of the Union is in dire straits.