- Posted January 28, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
During his State of the Union Address President Obma should discuss the alleged retaliatory behavior of Governor Christie's staff that included the retaliatory ACTIONS (Bridgegate). He should link Republican governor Chris Christie's Bridegate scandal with Speaker Boehner and GOP failure to extend long term unemployment benefits as retaliatory behavior of GOP.
The discussion should end with a call to action to unemployed and uninsured Americans denied coverage by the Republican Party. Unemployed and people denied Health Care coverage under Obamacare should volunteer to get out the vote for the 2014 midterm elections.
Author of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer