- Posted January 29, 2014 by
- The Price of Loyalty is a Bloody Purge - A Reign of Terror by a Homicidal Maniac Kim Jong un
- Scenes of the atrocities of war crimes - Japan's bid for industrial sites as World Heritage
- International Panhandler, Modern day slaves - North Korean overseasworkers
- The real substance of Japan's history distortion - Perilous fraud case of War criminal Japan
- The reason why Kim il-sung criticizes Kim jong-un
Execution scene of Jang Sung-taek, North Korea
Kim Jong-un's Lunacy - Jang Sung-taek, How was he executed?!
Shocking news details about the execution of the reformist Jang Sung-taek, Kim Jong-un's uncle. Kim executed Jang as a traitor for trying to seize the power, considered the country's long-held popular and number two official.
Jang was killed with antiaircraft machine guns rather than regular guns of rifles. A witness to the execution of Jang Sung-taek depicted that aruound 90 shots were fired in the execution and the body was severly damaged so that it was hard to recognize the shape of him and it was so brutal that some of the audience passed out.
Kim seems more brutal, radical and unstable than his father and grandfather. the only in history/the worst in the world/hereditary dictatorship of the Kim dynasty regime should disappear...