- Posted January 30, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Joy Heartwell and Princess Maria Amor Radio Interview
- 257 World Nations Women Led Incredible ''One In Light'' Humanitarian Program grabbing global interest by the Hour!
- Empress Shebah and Princess Maria Amor as Royal Guests of Honor at the World Peace Summit in Korea
- 2ND GLOBAL OFFICIALS OF DIGNITY AWARDS TAKES A GIANT LEAP AT THE UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
- Innocent At Risk (IAR) Non-Profit Organization Joins WCH for 2nd G.O.D. Awards at The United Nations in New York In June, 2014
We Care For Humanity Founder and President H.H. Princess Maria Amor D.D. On Official Visit To Nigeria In Spite of The Recent Terrorists Attack
4/18/2014- We Care For Humanity Founder and President H.H. Princess Maria Amor D.D. On Humanitarian World Tour in Nigeria In Spite The Recent Terrorist Attack.
In Humanitarian Causes, there is no stopping H.H. Princess Maria Amor. We Care for Humanity (WCH) Founder and President, H.H. Princess Ms. Maria Amor D.D. is preparing for her Humanitarian World Tour, Nigeria Mission from April 19 to 26, 2014, teaming-up with newly appointed WCH-Nigeria Chapter President and 2nd G.O.D. Awards-Africa Coordinator, Ambassador Henry Mokwenye.
In spite of the recent terrorist attack in Abuja, capital of Nigeria, which caused the death of more than 70 people and 120 injuries, Princess Maria is determined to pursue her Humanitarian trip to the country including a visit to Abuja. When asked how she feels, she answered “I am a bit nervous but my mission is more profound than my fear. Taking risks are part of life and are inevitable, when doing humanitarian works; we are often faced with challenges and high level of risks, whether from disasters, political violence or human rights abuse. Risks are everywhere and Nigeria is a beautiful country and kind people, my aim is to help the Nigerian people by bringing WCH programs specifically our Health and Wellness Innovations that will help the people improve their health tremendously”, her highness lightheartedly said.
The Princess and the newly appointed officers of WCH- Nigeria Chapter are scheduled to do the following Humanitarian Tours in Lagos, Abuja, Imo and Delta States:
· Health Bio- Screening (Lagos, Imo and Delta State)
· Induction of Ambassador Mokwenye Henry Chike as President of WCH-NC
· Visit to Schools in Lagos.
· Visits to Prisons, Hospitals etc.
· Press Conference
· Visits to NAFDAC, Federal Health Ministries
· Meeting with Dignitaries i.e. Musical Artist
In addition, the Princess will be meeting the USA Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency Ambassador James F. Entwistle.
One of the highlights of the this Humanitarian World Tour is final selection of candidates for the 2nd Global Officials of Dignity Awards. HH Princess Maria Amor ,creator and chairman of the said awards will conduct the interview herself.
· AFRICAN PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN LIVING LEGEND OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN HUMANITARIAN GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR
· AFRICAN MEDAL OF VALOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN CONSTABLE'S COMMEDATION AWARD
· AFRICAN GRASSROOT LEADERSHIP OF THE YEAR AWARD.
· AFRICAN GLOBAL MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN GLOBAL WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN POLITICAL HERO OF THE YEAR AWARD.
· AFRICAN BANK OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN BEST TV-STATIONS OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN MINISTER’S EXCELLENCE OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
· AFRICAN FAMOUS KING OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN TRANSPARENCY ROYAL OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN GLOBAL LEADERSHIP OF THE YEAR AWARD
· AFRICAN IMMIGRANT ADVOCATE OF THE YEAR AWARD
This mission is sponsored by VITLABS INC presided by Mohamad Moussaoui. Vitlab’s IridoLab is a breakthrough, first and only one of its kind, fully automated and noninvasive, iris-based biometric health evaluation system designed for individuals who want to proactively monitor their health and the health of their families. IridoLab is safe, fast, economical, and effective.
IridoLab incorporates the latest scientific advances in biometric health evaluation and produces an evaluation of all major anatomical systems and organs and of an individual’s general constitution.
Founded in 2011, We Care for Humanity (WCH) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works to improve international relations across borders through the promotion of education, health, wellness, culture and the arts. For membership and detailed information, visit our website at www.wecareforhumanity.org.