- Posted January 30, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Stewart Womack Joins Quarles & Brady's Intellectual Property Group in Phoenix
Prior to joining the firm, Womack served as Assistant General Counsel at GoDaddy.com. In this position he created and implemented a patent program, drafted patent policies, prosecuted patent applications, was liaison to outside counsel for complex patent litigation, assisted in IP due diligence for M&A activities, created open source software policies and reviewed open source software use. He earned his law degree from the University of Arizona and his undergraduate degree from the Oregon Institute of Technology in Computer Systems Engineering Technology.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.