- Posted January 30, 2014 by
- Meet Vanquish’s Biggest Fan: Whoopi Goldberg!
- MoCo Schools Chief Pleased that ‘Cybercivility’ Letter Opens the Door to Positive Conversations
- Thought Leadership: Social Media Influencers Share Their Reflections on HIMSS14
- Farzad Mostashari, M.D., “Gets Real” In His First On-Camera Interview After Joining Get Real Health’s Board
- Just In: #iphonereporting for Winter Storm #Pax
Botox is More Versatile Than You Might Know
Most people know how well Botox® injections work to improve frown lines between the brows, forehead lines and crow’s feet by blocking nerve impulses to the muscles and decreasing muscle activity. Dr. Dale Isaacson suggests that Botox can also be used to improve lower eyelid wrinkles, to make your eyes look more open, to improve your smile and to turn up the corners of your mouth. It has also been used successfully to improve dimpling of the chin, to soften prominent bands in the neck, and to lift the jowls in addition to reducing oiliness in the face and improving acne.
Plagued by excessive underarm sweating? Botox can help with that also. It’s incredibly versatile.
Call DC Derm Docs at (202) 822-9591 to learn more about our Botox specials and how we can help you look fresh, young and rejuvenated.