- Posted January 30, 2014 by
- If You’re Looking for New Jazz Music Similar to Harry Connick, Jr. Check out Cheryl Barnes on iTunes
- LAMA, One of LA’s Music Colleges, Announced Their New Name and Rock Icon Program Chair at 2014 Winter NAMM
- Celebrate 2014 With Alternative Rock Band Terraplane Sun at their New Years Eve Show in San Diego at The Casbah!
- LAMA is Regarded as a Premiere Music School, Offering a Variety of Degrees in an Intimate Environment
- For the 50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination, Keith Chagall Has a New Pop Video on Youtube
Los Angeles College Of Music, Once LAMA, Offers A Variety Of Music Degrees, and Fall Semester Applications Are Now Available
Interviewed by LAMA faculty member Native Wayne Jobson, Moby proved thoughtful and quick-witted as he answered questions about his early background, musical influences and work habits. Moby is a singer/songwriter and DJ hailing from New York that has put out numerous top selling electronica albums. His main advice to aspiring musicians: “Two things. Learn to do everything: write, perform, engineer, produce, and, though everyone says it, love what you do.” Previous guest artists were Ziggy Marley and producer Glen Ballard. For information on upcoming installments of the series, go to www.lacm.edu .
LACM is comprised of talented musicians from around the world all interested in pursuing a degree in music. The school provides its students with real life situations with professional musicians that prepare the students for the real world music business. If you are interested in earning one of a variety of different music degrees, LACM is accepting applications for their fall enrollment now. The application deadline for the fall semester is April 14th, 2014 and you can learn how to apply here at: http://bit.ly/LACM_How-To-Apply . You can also check LACM on their Facebook here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Facebook, Twitter here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Twitter, and Instagram here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Instagram .