- Posted January 30, 2014 by
- Soul Searching Is A Smooth Jazz Fusion Album From Mitchell Coleman Jr. That Will Funk You Up
- Roma Vocalist Delilah Does A Cover Of September In The Rain That Ella Fitzgerald Fans Will Appreciate
- Come See The Lovely Jazz Songstress Cheryl Barnes Play Music From Her New Album At H.O.M.E. In Beverly Hills
- If You’re a Fan of Metallica, Van Halen and Other L.A. Metal Bands, It’s Not Too Late to be a Part of L.A. Metal Rock History
- Christian Rock Band The Jon Collins Band Released a New Music Video on YouTube with a Similar Sound to The Afters
Los Angeles College Of Music, Once LAMA, Offers A Variety Of Music Degrees, and Fall Semester Applications Are Now Available
Interviewed by LAMA faculty member Native Wayne Jobson, Moby proved thoughtful and quick-witted as he answered questions about his early background, musical influences and work habits. Moby is a singer/songwriter and DJ hailing from New York that has put out numerous top selling electronica albums. His main advice to aspiring musicians: “Two things. Learn to do everything: write, perform, engineer, produce, and, though everyone says it, love what you do.” Previous guest artists were Ziggy Marley and producer Glen Ballard. For information on upcoming installments of the series, go to www.lacm.edu .
LACM is comprised of talented musicians from around the world all interested in pursuing a degree in music. The school provides its students with real life situations with professional musicians that prepare the students for the real world music business. If you are interested in earning one of a variety of different music degrees, LACM is accepting applications for their fall enrollment now. The application deadline for the fall semester is April 14th, 2014 and you can learn how to apply here at: http://bit.ly/LACM_How-To-Apply . You can also check LACM on their Facebook here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Facebook, Twitter here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Twitter, and Instagram here at: http://bit.ly/LACM-Instagram .