- Posted January 31, 2014 by
- The story of Titanic
- Clapping for Shahid Afridi is crime so case of impeachment charged on 67 students. Don’t cheer for Pakistan’s cricket team if you are in India, you may be suspended or stabbed!
- The time when the sun rises in the west is approaching!!
- But How Big Is Our Ego And Arrogant...???
- Real face of Indian Cricketers, Bookie names Dhoni, Raina in big Spot-Fixing scandal
Amazing work! Awesome beauty of Niagara Falls, Ontario.
However, the Niagara region is not limited to just the falls. The surrounding area is full of beautiful landscapes with quaint towns, and world class vineyards. The area is full of life, and the hope is that these dynamic shots give a real sense of the variety of things offered by not only the falls, but by the region as a whole.
When asked how we felt about piloting several thousands of dollars over the edge of the Falls, system pilot Chuck Taylor had this to say: "If it were to fall over the Falls, or into the ocean, or even from 100 feet in the air into a parking lot, the end result is pretty much the same. When it is juxtaposed against one of the most powerful natural structures in the world, it simply gives the illusion of being more dangerous than a typical flight. To be honest, the shots in the Jackson Triggs wine cellar was the most nerve-racking, as clearances were often less than one foot."
This said however, the team was concerned about mist from the waterfall interfering with the sensitive electronics on the system, and so the flight path was limited to an area between the actual Falls edge. and the large cloud created by the turbulent water below. Hopefully keen viewers will enjoy the 'shower cap' seen over top of the central hub in some of the shots. :-)
For more information. This video highlights collection of some of awesome and spectacular shots by positive use of drone. Beautiful and smooth shooting!