- Posted January 31, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
How To Back Up Wordpress
How to Backup your Website Using Word Press Back Up Solutions
There are unlimited problems that can happen to a website, and unfortunately, websites that were built with WordPress are not an exemption. The majority of errors that can happen to a website can be the result of the so called “human errors.” With your website goes down completely, pointing fingers to who’s fault the problem was will not help.
Human errors are inevitable, and such errors will likely to happen from one point or another. The best way to protect your website built with WordPress is to make use of Word Press Back Up Solutions.
If you do not prefer to use backup solutions as they are costly, you can always back up your sire manually. However, making manual backups is time consuming, and sooner or later when your site has grown in size and value, you will find your own self thinking of the best way to back up your site. Luckily, Word Press Back Up Solutions are available.
There are two parts to backing up your WordPress site: Files and Database. Backing up your files is easy to do as you can use the online storage database or the so-called cloud computing services to store your files in a highly secured storage.
You can also use external storage devices to store your files. However, backing up your database and the whole website is a different story. Below are simple instructions that can help you back up your website using WordPress backup solutions.
The database contains the data generated by your website, but these elements are not included in the database. These elements are needed to be saved.
Most web hosting provider back up the entire server, which includes your website. But, it takes a long period of time to request a copy of your website from their backups, and the speed of your site recovery is critical. With Word Press Back Up Solutions, you can back up your website on your own and restore it with your database intact.
Aside from Word Press backup solutions, you can also backup of your WordPress website in other efficient manner. You can create sync with your site to keep a copy of your content on the server and hard drive.
It will help you save time and ensures that all your files are in the same places when you restore your site. You can also copy your files to a folder on your desktop. Once all your data are in the folder, you can compress them in order to save space on your hard drive.
In backing up your WordPress website, you need to keep at least 3 backups and store them in various secured places or in different mediums.
If ever one of your backups is corrupted, you can always use the other backups that you have in safekeeping. For morning information about backing-up WordPress please visit http://www.3WaysToBackUpWordPress.com