- Posted January 31, 2014 by
New York, New York
- Super Service Challenge 2015 with New Orleans Saints' Quarterback Drew Brees
- If You Just Can't Wait for Monday Night…Head Out to the Monday Night Football Tour
- GM CEO Delivers Keynote Speech at Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) World Congress and Encourages Development the Fully Autonomous Car
- Cotton Consumer Comments
- Chevrolet Volt Partners with MBAs Across America
Drew Brees and Super Service Challenge Announce Grand Prize Winners This Morning at Press Conference
The Super Service Challenge, a nationwide charitable effort started in 2011, partners with Drew Brees' Brees Dream Foundation to encourage companies and organizations to spread a heart of service and win money for deserving charities. Throughout last fall, 2,200 teams in 42 states served more than 700 non-profit charities across the U.S. as part of the 2013 Super Service Challenge, putting in a total of 50,000 hours of service. Over $1,000,000 was given away this year to non-profits served by companies around the country this year through the Super Service Challenge.
"We're thrilled that this has become a movement," said Lindsey, who founded the Super Service Challenge after seeing the incredible catalyst of camaraderie and teamwork it sparked inside his own company, Defender Direct: Lindsey noticed that productivity increased markedly, and the company had some of its highest sales and fulfillment rates during their company-wide service challenge. From its start inside Defender Direct, the Super Service Challenge spread locally in its first year, regionally in its second, and went nationwide in its third year. The Super Service Challenge is on track to expand globally in 2014.