- Posted February 1, 2014 by
- IKF Technologies Limited Adds A New Feather To Its Cap: BSE Tradings
- Renowned Dentistry Implant Company Sterngold Dental LLC Presents “Over Denture” Lecture At Boston University
- iLEAD,Kolkata Wins The 2nd Best Emerging Media Institute In India In Edutainment Awards 2014
- Give your story a title“MANAGEDIA, 2014" - The Inaugural Management Cum Media Fest Organized By iLEAD
- ACTT (All Children Together Trust – A NGO In Kolkata
“VIDEZAJA” fashion culmination by Chandra Surana of Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) & Jyoti Sachdev Iyer
Jyoti Sachdev Iyer’s collection is eclectic blend of traditional Indian attire with just a touch of subtle modernity. She always aspires to portray a woman who knows her mind and does not hesitate to experiment through her sense of creativity in her silhouettes. Jyoti has named her collection, ‘Raas’ (Passion), her inspiration for this collection is based on theatre and fluid in motion. Her collections exude extreme fluidity, contemporary look but not without the touch of Indian glory. The show opens with a sequence of “Stylized Drape”, which will be followed by a second sequence of “Contemporary Indian Wear” and finally closing the sequence with eco rises of “Subtle Lehengas and Sarees”. The color palettes for the collection have been carefully handpicked and designed like indigo, red, orange and black.
The flamboyance of Mughal era is depicted through the majestic designs of Chandra Surana of Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree), that leaves every woman look ravishing. The range of exquisite jewellery collection includes elaborate necklaces, crafted bangles, traditional head ornaments like matha pati, mang tikka, jhela, borla and other jewellery pieces; which are intricately textured giving an effortless n elegant look to the ornaments. The splendour of every single piece of jewellery is infused with precious emeralds, rubies, pearls, tourmalines, polki and diamonds making it an ornate master-piece, which speaks of fine craftsmanship and the grandeur.
To add to the Drama and the Dream is the fabulous contemporary Attakkalari Performnce by Diya and Raam from Bangalore. Their sensuous and evoking performance will definitely keep you at the edge of your seats.