- Posted January 31, 2014 by
- Junior Achievement Helps Prepare Valley Students for the World of Work with Support from Microsoft
- Give your story a titleLOCAL SUBWAY® Franchisee Advertising Trust Names 2014-2015 Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing Elects Sherry Appleby as Board Chair
- Stephanie Adamovich Appointed to Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- ARIZONA COMMISSION FOR THE DEAF AND THE HARD OF HEARING ELECTS THREE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Phoenix-Area SUBWAY® Restaurants Named Most Valuable Partner at Arizona Diamondbacks’ 3rd Annual “DB Awards”
One of only eight “Most Valuable Partner” awards, SUBWAY® was honored for its ability to continuously leverage its partnership with the Arizona D-backs through the creation of imaginative cross-promotions, co-branding opportunities and proactive community fundraising efforts throughout the 2013 season.
“It’s time now to turn our attention to baseball with Spring Training approaching, and this is a great way to connect the offseason -- the offseason business preparation for both our corporate partners and front office -- to the preparation that's about to take place on the field at Salt River Fields,” said Arizona D-back’s President and CEO Derrick Hall, who served as emcee for the awards ceremony. “It is a great night. It’s a complete collaboration, and that’s what we are all about. This night is extremely rewarding.”
Hall was joined in the celebration by players Aaron Hill, Paul Goldschmidt, Josh Collmenter, A.J. Pollock and J.J. Putz.
Up next for the brands is the 10th Annual SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Chase Field. The free event, with now award-winning brand integration throughout, offers baseball fans unprecedented access to current players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters, including autograph and photo sessions on the field. The first 10,000 fans will receive a scratcher card with winning tickets, including various prizes from the D-backs and SUBWAY®. In addition, the first 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card that is loaded with amounts ranging from $1 to $100. Last year’s event drew an estimated 25,000 fans to Chase Field.
For more information, visit www.dbacks.com/fanfest.