- Posted January 31, 2014 by
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Washington State Native Americans Write Illustrate Children’s Book A Pacific Northwest Folk Tale
- New Book Released In The Suspenseful Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series: Aristocrats and Assassins
- Your Brain Is Out To Screw You - The Men's Guide to Doing the Next Right Thing
- Ex Jehovah’s Witness Releases Memoir About Her Recovery From Abuse And A Religious Cult
- New Horror/Thriller Book Series Just Released - The Trust Casefiles
North Carolina Author Releases New Urban Fiction Novel – The Truth About Lies
Author, Travis D. Boothe is pleased to announce the release of his new urban fiction novel, The Truth About Lies.
Very common, especially in the African-American community, is the possibility of a father having several children, which his primary family knows nothing of. This secret life potentially creates problems of incest when these children reach maturity and ignorantly engage in sexual activity with one another. This taboo topic is more common than one would think, and so far, only one writer has been brave enough to tackle it.
Love and Darvin have been friends long before either boy could walk. Living together in the slums of Murfreesboro, North Carolina, the two boys have shared everything for as long as they could remember, including the secret of their budding romance. However, the secrets that the adults in their respectful families may be hiding from them may be enough to break the boys’ bond forever.
The Truth About Lies is available in both print and ebook format.
The Truth About Lies
Author: Travis D. Boothe
Published: December 2013
Genre: Gay, Drama, African American
About The Author:
Travis D. Boothe, a thirty-four-year-old writer from North Carolina, has been writing since the age of eight. He writes all genres, and has had many stories published, both under his real name and his pseudonym, Don Mika.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact:
Travis D. Boothe