- Posted January 31, 2014 by
Charlotte, North Carolina
- AAPC Publishing Releases New Book That Helps Support Children’s Social And Emotional Competence
- From Author Kevin Dwyer Is A New Coming Of Age Story “Pride Of Love” That Tackles Various Social Issues
- Maryland Author Foresees America’s Future
- Canadian Author Announces Promotion Of Her Things In The Night Paranormal Romance Series
- California Author Releases New Novel About A Multi-Generational Finnish American Family
North Carolina Author Releases New Urban Fiction Novel – The Truth About Lies
Author, Travis D. Boothe is pleased to announce the release of his new urban fiction novel, The Truth About Lies.
Very common, especially in the African-American community, is the possibility of a father having several children, which his primary family knows nothing of. This secret life potentially creates problems of incest when these children reach maturity and ignorantly engage in sexual activity with one another. This taboo topic is more common than one would think, and so far, only one writer has been brave enough to tackle it.
Love and Darvin have been friends long before either boy could walk. Living together in the slums of Murfreesboro, North Carolina, the two boys have shared everything for as long as they could remember, including the secret of their budding romance. However, the secrets that the adults in their respectful families may be hiding from them may be enough to break the boys’ bond forever.
The Truth About Lies is available in both print and ebook format.
The Truth About Lies
Author: Travis D. Boothe
Published: December 2013
Genre: Gay, Drama, African American
About The Author:
Travis D. Boothe, a thirty-four-year-old writer from North Carolina, has been writing since the age of eight. He writes all genres, and has had many stories published, both under his real name and his pseudonym, Don Mika.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact:
Travis D. Boothe