- Posted January 31, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- New Dark Fantasy From Author Dee Rose Just Released – The Hangman
- New Christian Biographical Fiction Released By Author Olea Nel - Andrew Murray: Destined to Serve
- International Author Bapsy Jain Releases Sequel To Her Best Selling Mystery Lucky Everyday
- Former Solider Pens New Political Fiction Novel - Pockets of Resistance: Martial Law in America
- Hollywood War Stories: How to Survive in the Trenches Just Released By Award Winning Writer/Director
New Book - The Boomers' Guidebook to More Joyous Living: Twenty Positive Approaches to Life after Fifty
Dr. Don Weinhouse is pleased to announce the release of his new book, The Boomers' Guidebook to More Joyous Living: Twenty Positive Approaches to Life after Fifty.
The Boomers’ Guidebook to More Joyous Living was written to help readers reflect on who they are and where they’re going, and to provide starting points for furthering this investigation. It’s a guidebook to lifelong adventures readers can create themselves. Written specifically for the eighty million North Americans born between 1945 and 1965, Dr. Don Weinhouse’s third book provides:
* Specific techniques to enhance the quality of moment-to-moment experience of life
* Clear and practical approaches to lead readers to a higher degree of self-understanding and personal fulfillment
* Effective exercises to assist in freeing people from negative thought and behavior patterns
* Uplifting quotes and stories from people engaged in designing their own futures.
Consisting of twenty chapters geared specifically for baby boomers but applicable to all interested in personal development, it describes positive approaches and growth-producing practices that will lead to a more healthy, joyous, balanced, and fulfilling life. A thought- and action-provoking guide written specifically for those over fifty, The Boomers’ Guidebook to More Joyous Living: Twenty Positive Approaches to Life after Fifty will change your life for the better—starting today.
The Boomers' Guidebook to More Joyous Living is available in both print and ebook format.
The Boomers' Guidebook to More Joyous Living
Subtitle: Twenty Positive Approaches to Life after Fifty
Author: Dr. Don Weinhouse
Published: November 2013
Genre: Self-Help, Personal Growth, Baby Boomers
About The Author:
Dr. Don Weinhouse’s education and career have coincided with his pursuit of joy and personal and spiritual development. With an MA in special education and a PhD in educational counseling and guidance, he began as a kindergarten teacher before moving into early childhood special education and school administration and then into college teaching. After retiring as professor emeritus of special education at Colorado State University–Pueblo, he returned to working part-time with young children with special needs and their families in San Diego, California. His previous two books, Little Children Big Needs: Parents Discuss Raising Young Children With Special Needs and Encouraging Potential in Young Children, focus on helping people and bringing out the best within them. He has, for almost half of a century, been aware of the importance of the twenty topics of his third book and has diligently pursued self-improvement in each.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact:
Dr. Don Weinhouse