- Posted February 1, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel snapshots: Embracing winter
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
It still didn't go-Pointsettas in the snow!
But today it is a balmy 54 degrees F and we are roasting. I even wore my sneakers and light pants. We must have gotten Atlanta's weather and they got ours. The weather has been freaky. We jumped about 50 degrees in two days.
But can you believe the Super Bowl fans for the big game tomorrow in New Jersey are already saying that it isn't cold enough! Can you imagine? They say they want it colder for those Seahawks. Actually that is the team I am rooting for-because my cat Tupac told me he likes the name Seahawks. We'll see, Tupac.. My score guess is 24-17-Seahawks.
Although the popular concensus around here seems to be Denver Broncos.
Happy birthday Janie Lambert!