- Posted February 1, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Tastes Of The LA Food & Wine
- World Of Mad at The Game Sneak Peek
- Learning To Drive - Patricia Clarkson
- Geektalk with Colony stars and producers - Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amanda Righetti, Peter Jacobson
- Exclusive Geek Interview: Martin Gero, Executive Producer about Blindspot on NBC
The Sights, Sounds And Life Of The 2014 Grammys Official Party
Thanks to Mastercard's PricelessSurprises I got a pair of tickets to the 2014 Official Grammy's Party at the LA Convention Center. It was an unbelievable experience with seeing Four-time GRAMMY-winning R&B group Boyz II Men, GRAMMY winner Ciara and DJ Michelle Pesce that had the crowd rump shaking all night. As well as the Celebration's MasterCard Jazz Lounge that featured the contemporary swing revival band Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and members of the GRAMMY Camp — Jazz Session in an intimate room with a great intimate feel.
In the main room the Roaring 20's theme was in full swing with a giant Grammy and a ever costume changing group showing off their artistry of trapez and balance acts.