- Posted February 1, 2014 by
Do Home Based Business Owners Know About… Branding Traction in New Social and Economic Circles?
With the ever increasing growth of the Home Based Business world-wide, competition in most niche markets is fast and fierce. In-order for a new entrepreneur not to get trampled over in this fast moving and innovative market place, they're going to need an edge over their competitors… they’re going to need a new kind of income model.
Most, first time online business owners need a completive advantage right from start-up, which allows them to operate in parallel with an existing professional online service (i.e., Services & Subscriptions - Network Marketing - Publishing - Affiliate Marketing - Success Coaching - Live Seminars, etc.) that will help them manage and monetize their growth along the way. By utilizing these types of services with their proprietary systems and tools, new business owners can produce instant profitability.
As 2014 cruises in on an unprecedented rise in consumer information products and social media consumption/usage, there are a few hardcore market observations that must be acknowledged—and, some pretty exciting implications to note.
1. As is, the affiliate product launch model will give way to a more personal relationship-based model in 2014.
2. The word at ground level is that (as typical in human nature) there will be an increase in demand for done-for-you services and products.
3. The emergence of new social media platforms will decrease, as we saw an explosion of these events between 2011 and 2013. Instead, there will be an explosion of offerings in closely related markets (think Google+ Hangouts).
4. Even free-traffic wizards will feel a slight sting as paid traffic increasingly becomes more of a reality. It can still be done—it just won't be as easy or relevant as before.
5. Video marketing will become even more popular than it already is. And, if anything ever happened at Youtube (think: Netflix), there are so many "under-explored" video platforms waiting with open doors for the new traffic.
6. Sorry, product launches will continue to be a pain.
If 2014 calls for building personal relationships with clients and partners, it sweeps open the door for business owners to gain brand traction in new social and economic circles.
This brand traction will bring about short and long-term sustainability in the shifting market!
Old and New Clients will be willing to put their dollars behind their demand for these premium services and products. And for good reason—after all, they are seeking the best.
As remnants of market events up through 2013 fades away, early adopters are presented with an exciting opportunity in 2014 to "design" a new product launch market, without the pain of yesterday.
These new and powerful programs will help online and off-line business owners "re-fire" their business brand in a dynamic way to gain and maintain position continuity early on in the game.
The new programs and services should be designed to energize and expand an already healthy revenue portfolio by:
• Adding an additional (significant) income stream to their portfolio
• Enhancing client/partner acquisition and/or adding a new campaign
• Incorporating the latest and greatest web tools and enhancing audience reach
• Getting and/or keeping partners/clients excited about their brand
• An incentive cycle to encourage purchase upgrades
• A paradigm shift for those who want to improve revenue health
• Early adoption long-term benefits and exciting implications
• A new and dynamic social platform for business professionals
In plain English, sustainability will be created for their brands; they will gain another significant income model and have fun doing it. They will become early market leaders and help pioneer new advancements in their specific marketing niches!
Home Based Business Owners/Entrepreneurs World-wide, for more information and to get involved with this new kind of income model, go to the link below.
Randy Nelson - Online Entrepreneur
To find out more, go to: http://makingmoneyonlinebusiness.com