- Posted February 3, 2014 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Cliven Bundy & BLM Stand Off: What the media isn't telling you!
- Cliven Bundy, BLM Land Grab situation over for now but the devil is in the details!
- Help Cliven Bundy -- Cattle Rancher Under Siege by BLM
- New York SAFE Act Gun Registration Nears: April 15
- Albuquerque Police Department Murder Homeless Man James Boyd
The Super Bowl: All an illusion
Was it worth all that time, energy and money just to feel "safe?"
Was it worth the bomb sniffing dogs, snipers and TSA molesting agents?
Was it worth the illusion that everything is just fine, but simply surrender your liberty to feel safe?
Why was so much effort put into this event instead of addressing the following:
We are 17 Trillion USD in debt
Millions of Americans have lost and are losing their jobs
Millions of Americans have lost, and will lose their doctors and health care
Illegal immigration is running rampant, but yet we were able to miraculously secure this event
Our Congress is bought and paid for by bankers, corporations and lobbyists
So in light of all the issues outlined above, all we have to ask is this, was this Super Bowl worth it?