- Posted February 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your best beach photos
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Bikini Beach..Brooklyn style!
No, this isn't a Victoria's Secret or Sports Illustrated photo shoot but I thought these girls were pretty cute.
Before the bears go into the ocean there is a pep talk like all athletes have to motivate the spirit. I talked to some of the girls and another reason to take the daring plunge is to raise body awareness and self esteem. Don't be ashamed of your great body no matter how it looks, or if it doesn't meet a certain popular standard. I like that. Go girls!
Now, as a turn around, we are in the midst of another snow storm in New York. We already got about 6 inches of heavy crunchy icy snow mix and it is still coming down. This is not fun, but if it were Sunday the Polar Bears would have gone in, just as well.
February 2, 2014