- Posted February 3, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
5 quakes jolt Philippines
In its bulletin, Phivolcs said the first quake with a magnitude of 3.3 occurred at 12:57 a.m. Its epicenter was traced 385 kilometers southeast of Jose Abad Santos in Trinidad town, Davao del Sur in Southern Philippines.
The second tremor with a magnitude of 4.5 happened at 2:51 a.m. Its epicenter was located 190 kilometers northwest of Calayan, Cagayan in Northen Luzon.
The third quake with a magnitude of 3.2 struck in Bohol province around 3:43 a.m. Its epicenter was traced 13 kilometers northwest of Panglao town in Central Philippines.
The fourth quake with a magnitude of 2.9, on the other hand, happened at 4:29 a.m. struck in Sorsogon province, also in Central Philippines.
Phivolcs traced the epicenters of 24 kilometers southwest of Donsol town.
The fifth quake with magnitude 3.0 jolted Occidental Mindoro around 4:31 a.m. Its epicenter was located at 13 kilometers southeast of Looc, Bohol.
The agency said no reported intensity and damage was reported from these tremors.