- Posted February 3, 2014 by
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This iReport is part of an assignment:
New Automated Small Business Customer Feedback System Revolutionizes Painful Task Of Getting Positive Reviews Online!
• Imagine simply being able to input your customers name and email into a system and then having that system automatically follow up with your customer daily for 1 to X (We know best frequency) number of days to remind, encourage and facilitate them to leave a review for your business.
• Then picture your customer being taken to a ‘Branded to your business’ survey form to leave their feedback about your business.
• Then depending on their feedback, a professional actor appears in a video to either:
• a) Thank them for the positive comment and then directs them to a local directory site to publish their review or;
• b) If a negative response is encountered then that response is intelligently filtered and another video appears and consoles the customer and asks them questions designed to find out what went wrong or how things could have been improved which encourages them to vent on the survey form directly under the video. In that situation, the system does not direct them to a directory site to leave their bad review. Very smart automated damage control.
• Then the system gives direct feedback to the Business owner from within the system so they can act accordingly to either:
a) Ease the pain of a disgruntled customer and fix a potentially unknown problem, or
b) Thank the happy customer for the favorable review.
Field tested and ready to go!
For More Information visit: