- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Bad cops bent to make Karachi police a mafia: Altaf Shakoor President of Pasban-e-Pakistan
- Who will muzzle above the law cops, asks Altaf Shakoor president of Pasban e Pakistan
- National Jirga demands State-level interventions for Dr Aafia Siddiqui release
- Biased policies in Asia further isolating US: Altaf Shakoor
- Second Indian visit of Obama exposes US weaknesses: Altaf Shakoor
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.