- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Pasban challenges change in Matriculation Exam schedule
- Sindh needs no Wadera for governor slot: Usman Moazzam
- Pasban man first to file nomination for by-polls on NA-246 Karachi
- Rid Karachi of political terrorizing, demands Pasban e Pakistan President Altaf Shakoor
- Hyderabad National Jirga demands release of Aafia
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.