- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Noted Artist Amir Khatri presents portrait of Aafia to Fowzia Siddiqui
- Brilliant student Luqman bin Ayub was presented spectacular success Shield in the annual examination
- Civil society throngs in 100 Pakistani cities: Democracy agenda not complete till Aafia release: speakers
- 11 years in prison: Civil society meets in 50 Pakistani cities to show solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
- 1.5-2million people suffer from Epilepsy in Pakistan but less than a quarter seek medical attention. Epilepsy is treatable the problem is ignorance, Dr. Fowzia Siddiqui
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.