- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Aafia cause gets warm support in South Africa
- SA rights bodies, civil society support Aafia cause
- Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
- Security forces and civilian who sacrificed for the country's security national hero: Pasban-e-Pakistan
- Pasban-e-Pakistan rejects politics of hatred and divide, National security institutions respectable, freedom of expression must for democracy: spokesman Azam Minhas
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.