- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Army Chief Gen. Raheel Shareef urged to play role in early release of the Pakistani mother, Dr Aafia Siddiqui
- Missing of young son of politician question mark of LEA’s performance
- Rejoinder on misleading statement about Aafia Siddiqui
- Pasban condemns custodial killing of MQM worker, Altaf Shakoor appeals judiciary to take notice, Demands withdrawing strike call
- Pasban protest at Karachi press club against end secondary school for boys in Gizri.
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.