- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Pasban supports strike call of traders against the withholding tax on bank transactions: Altaf Shakoor
- Nawaz Sharif reminded his promise about Aafia Siddiqui release
- Train tragedy saddens whole nation: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui
- Uplift of railway more important than metro buses, laptops: Altaf Shakoor
- Army Chief Gen. Raheel Shareef urged to play role in early release of the Pakistani mother, Dr Aafia Siddiqui
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.