- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Aafia Movement has nothing to do with violence: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui, Vested interests trying to sabotage Aafia cause by linking it to terrorism
- Pasban-e-Pakistan supports marches for electoral reforms, opposes derailing democracy. Government need to solve basic problems of people, focus on electoral reforms: Altaf Shakoor
- Test for President Obama: 109317 signatures land Aafia petition in White House
- Aafia cause gets warm support in South Africa
- SA rights bodies, civil society support Aafia cause
British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
She said that Aafia’s family sorrows are my grief she expressed his best wishes to the people of Pakistan. She added that Syria's miserable for the people she is working with the same passion that Dr Aafia would cooperate. British journalist Ridley's arrival coincided with a warm welcome and the efforts she is making to the Muslim Ummah to be appreciated.