- Posted February 4, 2014 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)- Every Service Member Should Pull Their Credit Report To Find Violations
- Florida, YOU JUDGE! An Excellent Website on Judicial Elections!
- The Foreclosure Purge of 2014
- 42 Foreclosure Auctions In Pinellas County - Most Will Return Foreclosures to The Banks....Why?
- Petition in US Supreme Court: Should Foreclosure Fraud Be Allowed to Continue In Florida Courts?
Foreclosure Fraud Lawyers: “We were totally surprised that he didn’t read the affidavit,” … “We were shocked, total disbelief.”
One of the three accused attorneys, Paul Peck of Portland, testified at the hearing Thursday that when he learned in June 2010 that GMAC employee Jeffrey Stephan was signing 6,000 to 8,000 legal foreclosure documents a month without knowing whether the statements were true that he had never seen that kind of practice before.
“We were totally surprised that he testified that he didn’t read the affidavit,” Peck said. “We were shocked, total disbelief.”
More -> http://www.pressherald.com/news/Lawyer___We_were_shocked__to_learn_of_robo-signing_.html
Originally posted -> http://mattweidnerlaw.com/foreclosure-fraud-lawyers-totally-surprised-didnt-read-affidavit-shocked-total-disbelief/