- Posted February 4, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Boost Announces Integration With Marin Software
- Google DoubleClick Search Partners with Boost
- All That Is Required To Accomplish Is For Business Leaders To Decide It
- Foreclosure Defense Attorneys, Not Just Under Attack From Court, But Physically Attacked By Plaintiff Attorneys Outside Courtrooms
- FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
Potential Benefits of the Self-Directed Search (SDS)
Your career aspirations with a list of possible career options derived from your responses.
A three-letter Summary Code based on which of six different personality types best represents your personal interests and skills. You action plan will benefit from seeing your Summary Code in relation to the six different personality types.
An overview describing Holland’s six personality types to explore similarities and differences that can sharpen your understanding of your results.
A written report that will allow you to gain self-knowledge and explore potential educational and life/career choices. This could help you choose a career with a higher likelihood of personal success.
A list of occupations based on your Summary Code, links to detailed descriptions of each occupation, and the level of education required corresponding to each occupation listed. When reviewing the Occupations section make sure to focus only on the occupations that are at your educational level or above.
A list of fields of study based on your Summary Code, and links to occupations corresponding to the programs of study listed.
A list of leisure activities based on the first two letters of your Summary Code.
Lastly, a list of Next Steps to increase the quality of your career decisions. This is the information you will likely need to create a game plan for success.
Continue -> http://ceoeffectiveness.com/self-directed-search.php