- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- The SCOTUS, Influence and a Reality Check
- Autism - What Can You Say?
- Okay…If You Can’t Afford Health Insurance through the Healthcare Exchanges Then You are Exempt from the Individual Mandate Through the “Hardship” Waiver?
- Not a Smidgen of Corruption or Was There?
- Why Go Through the Motions? Obamacare Has Been Done and Cannot Easily Be Undone Even For Political Gain.
CBO Says Less Full Time Workers Because of Obamacare
The supporters of Obamacare are suggesting that it will allow people to stay home with their kids or strike out on their own as entrepreneurs. I suppose that could happen, and on the surface it sounds okay, but…
If people work less hours and subsequently earn less money there is less money coming into the federal and state government by way of taxes. With less tax money coming in, will there be enough money to pay for the insurance premium subsidies that makes Obamacare possible for lower income folks?
So, was the CBO report positive or negative for the future of this nation?