- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Are Some Workers More Valuable Than Others?
- Why Did This Deal with Iran Not Include the Clause: The Deal is Null and Void if You or Your People Shout Death to America?
- The Immigration Debate Continues...
- A Broken A/C Leads to an Adventure at Great Basin NP…
- Do Symbolic Gestures Help? Or…Do they Just Distract from the Real Problems?
CBO Says Less Full Time Workers Because of Obamacare
The supporters of Obamacare are suggesting that it will allow people to stay home with their kids or strike out on their own as entrepreneurs. I suppose that could happen, and on the surface it sounds okay, but…
If people work less hours and subsequently earn less money there is less money coming into the federal and state government by way of taxes. With less tax money coming in, will there be enough money to pay for the insurance premium subsidies that makes Obamacare possible for lower income folks?
So, was the CBO report positive or negative for the future of this nation?