- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- The ACA and Truth in Advertising
- The Truth and What the President Tells Us about Helping the Middle Class
- The Humane Act- An Answer to the Humanitarian Crisis at the Border?
- Are They Using Children to distract us From the Real Invasion – Drug Cartels?
- In light of the Many Scandals Facing Our Nation, Should the Attorney General Be so Focused on Racial Issues?
CBO Says Less Full Time Workers Because of Obamacare
The supporters of Obamacare are suggesting that it will allow people to stay home with their kids or strike out on their own as entrepreneurs. I suppose that could happen, and on the surface it sounds okay, but…
If people work less hours and subsequently earn less money there is less money coming into the federal and state government by way of taxes. With less tax money coming in, will there be enough money to pay for the insurance premium subsidies that makes Obamacare possible for lower income folks?
So, was the CBO report positive or negative for the future of this nation?