- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- If We Self Segregate is there Any Hope That We Will Ever Find Common Ground?
- President Obama Vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline Bill Today
- Iran and Their Nuclear Ambitions…Possible US / Iranian Deal?
- Immigration…The Fight
- Yoga Pants: Should They Stay in the Gym or Should They Be Worn Anywhere and Everywhere?
CBO Says Less Full Time Workers Because of Obamacare
The supporters of Obamacare are suggesting that it will allow people to stay home with their kids or strike out on their own as entrepreneurs. I suppose that could happen, and on the surface it sounds okay, but…
If people work less hours and subsequently earn less money there is less money coming into the federal and state government by way of taxes. With less tax money coming in, will there be enough money to pay for the insurance premium subsidies that makes Obamacare possible for lower income folks?
So, was the CBO report positive or negative for the future of this nation?