- Posted February 4, 2014 by
- Why Does a 14 Year Old Girl Getting Shot Not Peak the Attention of the Nation?
- Sharyl Attkinsson, Eric Holder, President Obama and Fast and Furious
- Obamacare and the Supreme Court – What Will They Decide?
- Wonder How Many Assets Michael Brown or the Other Children in Ferguson, Missouri had?
- The 9-11 Anniversary is coming soon…Is Anyone Worried?
CBO Says Less Full Time Workers Because of Obamacare
The supporters of Obamacare are suggesting that it will allow people to stay home with their kids or strike out on their own as entrepreneurs. I suppose that could happen, and on the surface it sounds okay, but…
If people work less hours and subsequently earn less money there is less money coming into the federal and state government by way of taxes. With less tax money coming in, will there be enough money to pay for the insurance premium subsidies that makes Obamacare possible for lower income folks?
So, was the CBO report positive or negative for the future of this nation?