- Posted February 5, 2014 by
Newy York, New York
- Evangelist Earlina Gilford-Weaver Overcomes Great Odds And Continues To Inspire!
- Author Sonovia Walker-Alexander, Sizzling Romance Novels!
- Essential Art, Goodness Grows!
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
- James R. Wearne Thrills Readers With His Novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners."
Boss Models Fashion Week Event February 7th!
Krauss who runs a successful event planning and production company out of the heart of Manhattan called the "The IE Group" cordinates major events and executes marketing publicity for high profile receptions at some of the finest hotels and venues in New York City. Mr. Krauss's company produces celebrity and fashion events for charity as one of its favorite projects. "Producing a successful event and giving back to the community is very rewarding" says Krauss. "There is nothing better then helping people in need". This Fridays event however is all about fashion week.
BOSS MODELS FASHION WEEK EVENT
Friday February 7th 2014
EVR 39th st 5th & 6th Ave
Hosted By: Jeff Krauss, Prince Lorenzo Borghese, Anna Rothschild
Open Bar 10 - 11pm
Presented By: Boss Models, Rum Golf Beer, The IE Group, A Rothschild & Co, RSVP Spot & EVR