- Posted February 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
- E3 Appoints Dr. Michael Green Chief Technology Officer; Opens California R&D Center
- Phyllis R. Brown Provides Helpful Support to Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients in Her Book, Help Me! I'm Slipping
- Behavioral Health Group Continues to Expand in Colorado
- Walking the Walk! Military Benefits Association Sponsors Enlisted National Guard Soldiers at the 43rd Annual EANGUS Exposition. Supporting Military Families since 1956
- 2013 LakeGeorge.com Elvis Tribute Artist Grand Champion Travis Powell Takes the Stage at This Year's Festival, May 28 - June 1, 2014
SBGA Provides Quarterly and Annual Tax Relief with Payroll Services Program
Irvine, Calif.- It's that time again.
While most individuals only have to worry about filing taxes once a year, business owners have to think about it at least ten times a year: two returns per quarter and two more at the end of the year for every state in which their employees are working. Being a business owner is challenging enough without ensuring that payroll taxes are going to the right government agencies with the right numbers at the right time - luckily, SBGA is here to help you effectively navigate the world of payroll.
SBGA's Payroll Services program is already making an impact, helping its members save both time and money. This program helps members to track employee hours, automatically adjust employee benefits and withholdings, and pay employees all from one online system, and all for one flat monthly fee.
SBGA's online payroll system automatically calculates, pays, and files payroll tax returns for every tax season - quarterly and annually. It also automatically produces W-2 and 1099 documents for employees at the end of each year. Guaranteed accuracy and on time payments for payroll taxes come standard with SBGA's Payroll Service program, as well as with free direct deposit for all of your employees!
In fact, SBGA's Payroll Service guarantees that members will never pay a payroll-related fine or fee so long as they provide accurate data.
Once again, SBGA is turning big business tasks into simple business solutions.
About the Small Business Growth Alliance
SBGA Alliance Partners have been recognized by Inc. Magazine, have received the coveted President's Award and are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau. SBGA provides members with essential products, services and educational resources that allow business owners to successfully address essential business needs - from internet marketing, search engine optimization and electronic payments to payroll and accounting services, SBGA offers the very best in total back office management solutions.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Small Business Growth Alliance (800) 899-SBGA
publicrelations ( @ ) SBGA dot com http://www.SBGA.com/