- Posted February 6, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What is your baby thinking?
Baby I'm Thinking Of You
I found several pictures that I can try to figure out what my baby was thinking when I took the picture. In order of the pictures above, he was thinking:
1. "This is so much more comfortable than my previous arrangement. (4 days old)
2. "I'm fat, full, tired and bored" (4 weeks old)
3. "pushups are harder than I thought, please Mom flip me over. (6 weeks old)
4. "Has anyone seen my teeth?" (6 weeks old)
5. "WTHeck is that?"
6. "This lady told me to go to sleep but she keeps flashing lights at me". (5 mo. old)
7. "I'm waiting". (6 mo. old) "Still waiting".
8. "Who dat?" (2 yrs old)
9. "Thanks for the memories Mom" (35 yrs old)
I added nine photos, I hope they come out in the correct order or this won't make any sense lol.