- Posted February 7, 2014 by
- Family Immigration Law News: Houston Attorney Rehan Alimohammad Interview
- Divorce and Family Law Expert, Attorney Susan Compton Kherkher Live Interview
- ROBOTIC ASSISTED SPINE SURGERY TRAINING FOR DOCTORS, Interview with Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen, recently trained with Dr. Richard Francis in the use of the Mazor Robotics Surgical Guidance System for Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery.
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
- Dr. Elizabeth Bonefas Shares her Expertise on Breast Cancer Surgery
Preparing for Breast Reconstruction After Breast Cancer Surgery / Houston Plastic Surgeon Dr. Cara Downey
Houston Plastic Surgeon Dr. Cara Downey provides helpful information on the topic of Preparing for Breast Reconstruction After Breast Cancer Surgery.
Listen to this interview with Houston Plastic Surgeon Dr. Cara Downey as she explains the entire process of breast reconstruction surgery in a way that will calm your fears and help you to feel fully prepared for what’s to come once you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Dr. Downey also shares info on the many types of reconstruction after cancer surgery. There are multiple implant options as well as options when using a patient’s own fat tissue.
Learn how the process of coordinating with your Oncologist and your Plastic Surgeon well in advance helps you to be better prepared for breast reconstruction surgery after breast cancer.
Dr. Downey states, “I do encourage patients to get information on what their options are upfront to help them cope with the loss they’re about to go through and show them there is light at the end of the tunnel.”
Listening to this interview with Dr. Downey can be immensely helpful for patients to know they can become made whole again.
Dr. Downey’s office is conveniently located in the heart of the Houston Montrose Area and she is privileged to operate at several facilities in the medical center and throughout the greater Houston area including Sugarland and North Houston.
Dr. Downey's passion for cosmetic surgery stems from her natural artistic ability and she is particularly interested in facial rejuvenation and body contouring, including restoration of the female figure after pregnancy.
Dr. Downey and her staff are dedicated to making your plastic surgery experience as enjoyable as possible while they assist you in reaching your aesthetic goals.
Contact Dr. Cara Downey’s Office for more information or to Schedule a Consultation by calling (713) 979-0526 or go to her website at http://www.houstonplasticsurgery.pro/
PLEASE NOTE: This is the correct Contact Info for Dr. Downey NOT the contact info shared on the recorded interview.
You can also find more Interviews With Experts by going to http://www.MedicalNewsMediaSource.com .