- Posted February 7, 2014 by
- Pittsburg Rapper, Lua’Proc Calls The Shots with New Music Videos
- Amazing Comic Book, The Ring King Is Going To Be Launched On Amazon Of March 7, 2014
- Rare Cuban Baseball Cards, Superhero Art, Disney Toys in Hake’s March 18-20 Online Auction
- Mary Banos is the author of "Uplifting One Life at a Time"
- New Book, “Thought Forms and Hallucinations,” by Chidambaram Ramesh, Explores Consciousness as an Essential Part of Scientific Investigation and Research
Be Dazzled At The Bouglione Winter Circus, Paris
As one of the most anticipated performances in the city – and certainly among those that attract visitors to France’s capital travelling from Charles de Gaulle airport to Paris – the Bouglione Winter Circus is a truly jaw-dropping, enchanting and unforgettable series of performances that will wow even the most jaded audience.
The circus comes to town
Anyone who is planning to visit Paris with the family should definitely include a performance from the winter circus on their itinerary.
Performances of the Bouglione Winter Circus are ongoing twice a day: from Monday to Saturdays from 14:00 to 16:20 and from 17:15 to 19:35, and on Sundays from 10:45 to 13:05 and from 14:00 to 16:20. They take place at the famous Cirque d’Hiver, along Rue Amelot. The shows are scheduled to conclude on Sunday, March 2, so those who have yet to see it should book their shuttle from Charles de Gaulle airport to Paris and hop to it!
The Bouglione Winter Circus is a remarkable event, due in part to its historical significance. For one, their regular venue—the Cirque d’Hiver—is the oldest circus building in the world. It still fully services the needs of an active circus troupe and first opened its doors more than a hundred and fifty years ago, in 1852. Its location at the very heart of Paris, right between the Place de la Republique and the Place de la Bastille, gives locals and visitors easy access to its shows. In fact, the Cirque d’Hiver is among the most noticeable structures as one walks along the Boulevards.
Moreover, tourists who make the trip from Charles de Gaulle airport to Paris can also expect to enjoy several other attractions in the city—from the art museums, to palaces and historical structures.